Enrol now and obtain a National Certificate in Technical Support NQF Level 4
By the end of this training programme, you will know how to
1. Communicate effectively with fellow IT staff & users of information systems.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of different types of computer systems and the use of computer technology in business.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of problem-solving techniques, and how to apply them in a technical environment.
4. Demonstrate an understanding of Computer Technology Principles.
5. Select and use materials and equipment safely for technological purposes.
6. Work effectively as a team member within a support team.
7. Carry out, under supervision, a small size task to demonstrate knowledge of techniques & skills needed in one or more of the following areas of majoring/
- Hardware and Infrastructure Support for Personal Computers
- Hardware and Infrastructure Support for Office Products
- Data Communications and Network Support
- Communicate effectively in a Technical Support Environment Business Fundamentals Numeracy
- Mathematical Literacy
- Computer Technology Principals and Support
- Data Communications & Networking Support
- Included Workplace Readiness Programme
Note: Category D Learning Matrix
: IT Technician, Help desk, Field Technician or Printer Technician
Programme Start Date
: 01 April 2019 for Durban
: 01 May 2019 for Randburg and Cape Town
: R 34 178 per person (10% discount for the first 10 bookings received)
: Training, Assessment, Moderation, Workplace Site Vists, Progress Report and Certification
*Prices exclude VAT, recruitment and stipend
Find Out More
011 509 0128/0136
072 6060 135
021 832 1709
084 679 4898
031 830 9410
082 960 1851