Digital Adoption Learning Solutions
Empowering people to embrace the future of technology
Digital adoption across the organisation is an absolute imperative in today’s world. As ongoing digital transformation focuses on improving and increasing the use of multiple tools across the organisation, ensuring all your people are comprehensively trained on and remain up-to-date on these technologies can prove difficult.
This is where we come in, providing a range of learning solutions designed to inculcate a digital culture within your business and ensure your people are able to exploit the full range of capabilities available in each of the digital technologies your enterprise is adopting. This will not only significantly improve efficiencies within your business, but will also drive a culture of innovation that will help set you apart from your competition.
Accelerate your Digital Transformation with our Digital Adoption Learning Solutions
With the speed at which technology is changing business processes, Altron People Solutions is committed to ensuring successful digital transformation and user enablement through personalised guidance and embedded learning.
The success of any digital transformation strategy is really more about human transformation.
The critical component in this process is to create a culture where individuals are curious and passionate about the new business direction and thereby giving rise to enhanced interest in innovative technologies that take the business forward.
Why are software adoption rates low?
- Users feel a loss of control
- Technology does not meet user requirements
- Lack of effective training
- Lack of vendor assistance
- Unclear value
- Poor or complex interface
The Main Culprit for lower user adoption
- 83% of senior executives said their biggest challenge was getting their staff to use the software – Really Simple Systems
- Less than 46% of sales reps use their company’s CRM system – CSO Insights
- 93% of companies continue to spend on underused software products – Flexera
- 20 – 22% Companies continue to pay annual maintenance on shelf-ware – Gartner
- 70% of CRM implementations fail to achieve their expected objectives – Elsevier
Our Solutions can change the way employees adopt new software
Our solutions include the continuous assessment, guidance, coaching and support allowing you to gain sustainable change and achieve that all important return on investment.
Benefits to company:
Reduce Costs By:
- Reducing number of training days
- Reduce the number of consultancy days
- Significantly reduce time to competence
- Significantly reduce support calls
Increase ROI By:
- Increase user confidence by increasing user competence
- Faster time to application proficiency
- Faster time to ROI
- Reduce the number of people who cannot utilise the software
- Accelerate adoption
Benefits to User:
- Guide employees to efficiently navigate and actively use software products
- Accelerate adoption
- Step-by-step guidance
- Just-in-time training
- Role-specific guidance
- Instant productivity
- Reduces Service requests
- Training based on best practices
- User progress measured in real time
The real key to Digital Transformation
Contact our expert team to explore a proof of concept or to view a live demo.
Learning Journey Maps
The importance of learning cannot be underestimated, but there is often a significant gap between the intentions of any given training and the end result. This may be due to any number of factors, including lack of clarity on the desired goal and the learner not meeting the necessary requirements at the outset.
It is for this reason that we provide Learning Journey Maps, designed to help you visualise the entire learning journey, from the desired outcome to the requirements needed to achieve this and even the type of training that will suit this best. Many customers seek to provide learning in a specific area – this could be anything from data analytics and cloud to cyber-security – but have no idea where to start or even if the employee has the right initial qualifications to be trained in the given subject.
What we do is help our customers along this journey, mapping out not only the courses or events that are part of the curriculum, but also identifying pain points that need to be addressed at each step and ultimately ensuring that there is a plan for each step of the journey. Our Learning Journey Maps help to simplify what can otherwise be a lengthy and complex process.